Tuesday, 26 July 2011

reminiscing......4 years ago

 From this little munchkin ...  born on 07/07/07  zane willem


so much worry already in this world...remember sylv..this is especially for you..tee hee...when you came over and you used to (or should I say we..) lift up his brows to give him a mini face lift?   ..I hope he can't remember! Any way I was flicking through my photo's on the computer (which is not that often) and I came across these snaps and i thought of you.


 Bring back the old photo albums i say, i love browsing through  actual pages with photo's on them, sometimes i think technology is not that great now a days, i try and make a point of still slipping some real photo's in their own album's because i believe that is such a great way to reflect on time gone by...sitting in the lounge with a cuppa and going through the book shelf and reflecting...my mum has an album for all of my brothers and sister at her house and when we go there its the first thing we grab......

   so cute our zane... so worried

 little rat.. used to do that already a few weeks old so he did'nt stay long in the bassinett..

 ........to this bigger munchkin, with his sis,

No comments:

Post a Comment